My new team, Angel Wings, had a 3-Day fundraiser yesterday (Sunday). Thanks to a group of very generous friends and family - and our gracious hosts at Trappers Bar & Grill, we brought in nearly $3000.
Our team captain, Selina, and the rest of the gang - Connie, Ashley, Anne, Ruby, Katy, and Lori (I hope I didn't forget anyone...I'm still learning all their names) - did a fabulous job coordinating everything with Trappers, collecting great things for the silent auction and raffle, and, in general, putting on a festive event. Even my parents had a great time.
And yes, I did my part as well - I wore a pink t-shirt! (Maybe there's photographic evidence...and maybe there isn't.) I really did do my fair share, though. I helped move tables. Big, heavy ones.
Scott's Official 3-Day Countdown: 74 days until Day 1!!!
Monday, June 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment