Monday, September 15, 2008

Here's The Route

Just like last year, the wonderful organizers of the Twin Cities 3-Day have posted a rough map of the route, along with some landmarks (for those poor souls without a sense of direction). Click here to see it and join us on our little expedition.

Due to the need for security (yeah, I think that's a crock, too), the exact streets and paths on which we'll be walking aren't made public in advance. A few of us have already had the opportunity to see portions of the actual route, in order to tell residents and business owners that more than 3,000 people - mostly clad in various shades of pink (and all looking in need of professional help) - would be traipsing through their neighborhoods.

But if you're going to be anywhere in the general vicinity, I'm sure we won't be hard to find!


"First think and then act (unless you've registered for the Breast Cancer 3-Day)" - Wise saying from the Orient


Scott's Official 3-Day Countdown: Less than 4 days until Day 1 (as of 9:00PM CDT, only 82 hours until "GO" time!)

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi Scott,

I'm also walking the Twin Cities 3-day Aug. 21-23. I'm a first time walker. I found your site because I was looking for the route, but when I clicked on your route link, it didn't go there. Do you have a rough map of the route? I'm really curious about where we will be walking and camping.

Barb T.