This is a couple of days late (sorry)...as most of you know, I've got a busy schedule. ;-)
The Twin Cities 3-Day held a kick-off event in Maple Grove early Sunday morning, with a shoe fitting, apparel clinic and a training walk. FOX 9 News reported from Schuler Shoes for their morning show. Check out the broadcast segment at the link below. My friends from the Hawaiian Ohanas team (and other 3-Day walkers, I'm sure) will recognize a familiar face...great job, Maria!
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/myfox/pages/ContentDetail?contentId=6293117
FOX 9 also had a segment on their 5:00 PM newscast, showing more footage from the morning's event, including a HUGE group of walkers heading out for one of the first "official" training walks of the year. I almost felt bad about sleeping in on a cool, clear spring morning. Almost...
Countdown...156 days to go until opening ceremonies. (Fortunately, the snow and cold are finally gone for good.)
The journey of 60 miles begins with a single lapse of sanity - Anonymous
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment