Sunday, March 30, 2008

Time To Get Going...Sort Of

Okay, just a quick post today...The past few days have allowed me to get back out and go for walks in neighborhood, one of which I just completed. No, they really aren't training walks yet - just a little exercise and fresh air. Unfortunately, as I write this, the clouds are thickening and another snowmaker is headed our way for tomorrow. Jeez, enough already!

Nevertheless, earlier today I sent out my first round of e-mails requesting donations for this year's 3-Day. For those of you that didn't receive an e-mail request, but would still like to make a donation, please feel free to click on the link on the right side of screen. And if you know of anyone who may be interested in helping out the cause (or just follow along with my nonsensical ramblings), just send them here to http://scottm3day.blogspot.com/.

So with "only" 173 days left until the big event, I guess we're finally up and going.

I have a few fun outings planned this week, so perhaps I'll have more to share in the coming days. Cheers!


A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is braver five minutes longer – Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun outings? Do tell...