I apologize for the lack of an update this week. Aside from walking a couple of times on my lunch hour, I've been preoccupied with dealing with automobile maintenance and being sick.
The auto maintenance isn't really that interesting - new batteries, oil changes, etc. Just things that were a bit overdue, thanks to procrastination. As for the sickness, I felt a cold coming on Wednesday and it hit with full force on Thursday evening, after walking about 3-4 miles with a friend. Fever, stuffy nose, sneezing, the whole shebang. I spent most of Friday and Saturday in bed (and anticipate the same for Sunday).
So I'm taking a weekend off from training - hopefully I'll be able to get back out on the road next week. We're two months away from Day 1, so I can't afford to miss too many more training days.
That's all for now...
Saturday, June 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment